The breeziness of a sandal meets the toe protection and traction of a hiker in the Venice from Keen. A molded insole and bungee-adjustable upper keep you comfortable from the beach to the trailhead and back again.
- Washable PFC-free polyester webbing upper
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Metatomical EVA footbed
- TPU shank for added stability
- Multi-directional lug pattern for excellent traction
- Non-marking outsole
- Leather sourced from tanneries certified by the Leather Working Group
- Available in US Women's sizing
Fit and Feel
Your foot should fill the footbed of the shoe. Your toes should not bump against the front of the shoe and your heel should not hang off the back.
Molded footbed is anatomically engineered and provides prominent arch support.
Upper features an adjustable bungee closure for a customizable fit.
The toe box is wide and roomy for all day comfort.