Waterproof, supportive, and light as air - the low top hiker of your dreams has arrived! Designed to feel like a shoe, but function like a boot, the Anacapa Low features Goretex waterproofing, Vibram outsoles with 5mm lugs, and a gusseted tongue to keep out debris. To top it all off, this shoe is engineered with leather certified by the Leather Working Group and recycled polyester, so you can feel good about your impact while leaving no trace on the trails!
- Upper constructed from low impact leather certified by the Leather Working Group and recycled polyester
- Extended heel design for softer impact and smoother heel to toe transition
- Compression molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushion
- 5mm lug Vibram megagrip outsole
- Awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association seal of approval
- Available in US Mens sizing
Fit and Feel
Your toes should not bump against the front of the shoe. Your heel should not lift out from the back of the shoe when you take a step.
This style features neutral stability with a symmetrical bed of cushion. The cushion is balanced, made to provide protective cushion while still allowing a responsive toe off for faster trails.
The toe box is wide and roomy, allowing your toes to spread for maximum comfort and foot health.
This style has the APMA Seal of Approval, which ensures it promotes foot health.
This style is available in US Mens sizing, please see size chart for conversions.