With new details for a cushier ride and anatomical wear, the Challenger is back and better than ever. Made for a variety of walking surfaces and reinforced with lugs for better traction, this running shoe truly is all-terrain. Whether walking around town, or running on a trail, the Challenger 7 is the go-to.
- Engineered mesh upper
- Lace closure
- Removable Ortholite foam insole
- Compression-molded EVA midsole with meta-rocker technology
- High-abrasion rubber outsole for long lasting wear, with 4-millimeter lugs for traction
- 8.90-ounce weight
- 5-millimeter heel-to-toe drop
- Awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association seal of approval
Fit & Feel:
Your toes should not be touching the front of the shoe. Your heel should not lift out when you walk.
The meta-rocker technology helps to propel you through the gait cycle.
The toe box is roomy and should not constrict your toes.