Stable and supportive, the newest Gaviota returns with a plush collar and tongue, alongside its classical maximal cushioning and J-frame support. A stability shoe that is sure to deliver, this shoe is perfect for those who need added support in their footwear. Walk or run in comfort and style in this sneaker!
- Engineered mesh upper with midfoot H-frame for stability
- Lace closure
- Removable Ortholite foam insole
- Compression-molded foam midsole with late-stage meta-rocker technology and J-frame for support
- Rubber outsole pads for long lasting wear
- 11.40-ounce weight
- 5-millimeter heel-to-toe drop
- Awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association seal of approval
Fit & Feel:
Your toes should not be touching the front of the shoe. Your heel should not lift out when you walk.
The meta-rocker technology helps to propel you through the gait cycle.
The toe box is roomy and should not constrict your toes.
This shoe is designed to correct overpronation.