Featuring NüWool™ odor resistance and thermoregulation, this liner is made for long treks and ambitious day hikes. Injinji's patented five-toe design conforms to your foot for a streamlined fit that rides comfortably under a secondary pair of socks, and wraps a layer of NüWool™ around each toe to prevent skin-on-skin friction that leads to blistering. On its own, it serves as a great lightweight option for warmer-weather treks.
- 200 needle count.
- Supportive arch band.
- Separated toes help prevent blisters from skin-on-skin contact.
- Moisture management provided by sweat-wicking material.
- Small fits women's shoe size 6-8.5, men's shoe size 5-7.5.
- Medium fits women's shoe size 9-11.5, men's shoe size 8-10.5.
- Large fits women's shoe size 12 & up, men's shoe size 11-13.
Material contents: 41% NuWool™ 41% acrylic 15% nylon 3% Lycra®.
Care instructions: Wash on delicate with cold water. Hang to dry.