Lightweight and secure, this adventure sandal lets you go from land to water and back again without missing a beat. The rubber toe cap and open weave design provide the best of both worlds, protecting your feet from debris and uneven terrain, while also offering the cool feel of an open sandal. A women's specific design and fully adjustable bungee lace system ensure you'll get the perfect fit every time.
- Washable polyester webbing upper
- Hydrophobic mesh lining for quick dry time
- Non-marking rubber outsole with multi-directional lug pattern for increased traction
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Secure fit lace capture system
- TPU stability shank
- Compression molded EVA midsole and metatomical footbed
- Women's specific fit
Fit and Feel
Metatomical footbed is non-removable, and is anatomically engineered to cradle the natural contours of the foot and provide excellent arch support.
Toe box is wide and high, allowing toes to spread naturally, make this a great walking shoe for all-day comfort.
Women's specific fit is more narrow through the heel and mid-foot.
Bungee lace system is fully adjustable for easy entry and a perfect fit.
All Keen water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle, and air dry.