Love your classic Chacos, but looking for a little extra cushion? Introducing the Z Cloud series, featuring the same custom adjustable strap system and performance ChacoGrip™ rubber outsole you know, with a top layer of ultra-soft PU for instant-cushion underfoot.
- Polyester jacquard webbing upper
- Straps wrap around foot and through midsole for all-over adjustability and a custom fit
- Adjustable and durable high-tensile webbing heel risers
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle
- Women's specific LUVSEAT™ dual-density PU midsole with Chaco Cloud cushioning for active comfort
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Non-marking ChacoGrip™ rubber outsole with 3mm lug depth
Fit and Feel
Your foot should fill the entire footbed. Your toes should not hang off the front of the shoe, and your heel should not hang off the back.
Pay attention to where the arch of the shoe hits your foot - this is the most important aspect of the fit. More or less room at the front of the shoe is acceptable if the arch sits in the correct place.
The footbed features very prominent arch support. We recommend to starting with only a few hours of wear per day if you do not wear shoes with prominent arches regularly to allow your feet to get used to the level of support. Some soreness in the arch in the first few days is common.
The toe box is wide and roomy for total comfort.
The upper is made from a single strap that wraps around the foot and through the midsole, allowing the straps to be fully adjustable. Check out the lid of your box for adjustment instructions!