Hoka's ultra-cushioned shoe just softer! In the new update, Bondi 8 boasts softer, lighter foams and a brand new extended heel geometry for added heel stability. The rear crash pad helps to maintain that pillowy soft feel by providing a soft and balanced ride from heel strike to forefoot transition.
- Mesh upper and lining made with recycled content
- Zonal Durabrasion rubber outsole for added durability without the extra weight
- Ultralight resilient foam midsole for soft and bouncy feel
- Memory foam collar cradles ankle for extra comfort
- Balanced stability offers support where you need it, and keeps the weight off where you don't
- Awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association seal of approval
- Available in US Womens sizing
Fit & Feel
Your toes should not bump against the front of the shoe, and your heel should not lift up out of the back of the shoe when you take a step. This shoe is made with a mesh upper, so any stretch with wear should not be expected.
The toe box is the widest available in the Hoka catalog, offering a roomy and comfortable fit for fuller foot shapes.
Bondi offers a high bed of cushion for a pillow-soft, bouncy ride.
Need a medium fit? Shop the Bondi 8 here
Looking for a cushioned fit in a lower profile? Try the Clifton 8 Wide!
This style is available in US Womens sizing, please see size chart for conversions.