In search for the perfect adventure sandal? Look no further than the Z Classic sandals from Chaco! Featuring a molded footbed that offers high profile arch support, and fully adjustable straps for a customizable fit, these outdoor-ready sandals can keep up with you on any adventure. The ZX/2 features a double-strapped polyester jacquard webbing upper and a toe loop for extra security on uneven terrain.
- Polyester jacquard webbing upper
- Toe loop for added security
- Straps wrap around foot and through midsole for all-over adjustability and a custom fit
- Adjustable and durable high-tensile webbing heel risers
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle
- Women's specific LUVSEAT™ dual-density PU midsole
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Non-marking ChacoGrip™ rubber outsole with 3mm lug depth
Fit and Feel
Your foot should fill the entire footbed. Your toes should not hang off the front of the shoe, and your heel should not hang off the back.
Pay attention to where the arch of the shoe hits your foot - this is the most important aspect of the fit. More or less room at the front of the shoe is acceptable if the arch sits in the correct place.
The footbed features very prominent arch support. We recommend to starting with only a few hours of wear per day if you do not wear shoes with prominent arches regularly to allow your feet to get used to the level of support. Some soreness in the arch in the first few days is common.
The toe box is wide and roomy for total comfort.
The upper is made from a single strap that wraps around the foot and through the midsole, allowing the straps to be fully adjustable. Check out the lid of your box for adjustment instructions!