Lightweight and comfortable, the Clifton 9 is the perfect shoe for running and walking alike. The jack-of-all-trades of Hoka, this sneaker offers a mid-range of their trademark cushion and plushness while still helping you glide through the gait cycle. Whether on your feet all day at work, or training for a race, the Clifton 9 is perfect for you.
- Engineered, recycled jacquard mesh upper with reflective detailing
- Lace closure
- Removable Ortholite foam insole
- Compression-molded EVA midsole with early-stage meta-rocker technology
- Rubber outsole pads for long lasting wear
- 8.70-ounce weight
- 5-millimeter heel-to-toe drop
- Awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association seal of approval
Fit & Feel:
Your toes should not be touching the front of the shoe. Your heel should not lift out when you walk.
The meta-rocker technology helps to propel you through the gait cycle.
The toe box is roomy and should not constrict your toes.