Take lightweight comfort and cloud-like cushion to the trails with the Speedgoat 4 by Hoka. The fourth edition features a new breathable yet rugged mesh, along with 3D printed overlays for increased midfoot support and an overall more secure feel. Most importantly, this update features a more accommodating fit in the toe box for a more comfortable ride. Grippy on the uphill and secure on the downhill, the Speedgoat 4 is badass on every trail.
- Updated mesh upper provides breathability
- 3D printed overlays provide additional midfoot support and lockdown for a more secure feel
- Gusseted tongue features strategic cutouts for breathability
- Lacing eye-rows contain a small winged component to ensure a secure fit
- Midsole features a new lightweight foam for a more responsive ride
- Wider forefoot offers a more stable ride and accommodating fit
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole provides grip in wet and dry conditions
- 5mm "stepped" lugs offer additional support and stability
- Zonal rubber placement adds support and stability
Fit and Feel
Your toes should not be touching the front of the shoe. Your heel should not lift out when you walk.
The insole is removable and very cushioned, and the shoe itself is made to provide excellent arch support.
This style has a less pronounced meta-rocker frame that gives a boost with every step.
Speedgoat 4 is designed for the trail, featuring deep lugs and grippy rubber for enhanced traction. Zonal rubber placement provides grip when you need it on the trail, while still delivering a secure ride on the downhills.
The toe box is roomy! It is both wide and high for total toe comfort.